Domestic Services Overview
If you are interested in our service we will arrange for one of our cleaning supervisors to visit and ensure our specification is sufficient for your needs
- Wipe down countertops and cabinets
- Clean face of appliances (refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher)
- Load and unload dishwashers
- Wipe down stovetop
- Empty the rubbish bin and clean
- Clean sinks and taps
- Vacuum and mop the floor
- Remove everything from bathtub/shower in order to thoroughly clean
- All Bathtubs and shower walls are cleaned including the tiles
- We use purpose cleaner to clean all toilets, vanity, showers/bathtubs and mirrors
- Wipe down cabinet fronts
- Disinfect and mop the floor
- Make the bed and change linen upon request
- Tidy the bedroom, including folding and placing any clothes away
- Carryout out a full dust on all surfaces
- Vacuum and mop the floors
- Tidy, arrange all pillows and furniture
- We shall dust down all surfaces
- All electrical equipment will be dusted with a dry microfibre cloth
- Vacuum and mop
- Balcony areas including door and frames
- All debris removed and any marks on glass cleaned
- All external furniture will be wiped clean and wood work dusted
- We will check and clean any high-level cobwebs
*Additional requests can be carried out upon request at an additional cost
HME Tenant App
The HME app is a mobile application for tacking and supporting HME clients.
Our unique app provides real time mobile solutions beneficial to all residents allowing customers to have full control of their service from anywhere at any time.
The app allows residents to request a booking as well as set reminders for their upcoming services. All customers will have the ability to add additional services or make any extra requests prior to the service commencing as well as leaving any instructions for the housekeeper. In addition to this clients may also view when the housekeeper has started and finished the service giving complete peace of mind to all customers that they are being charged for the full hours. Customers are able to make payments through the app for their cleaning as well as view all past billing history.
Equipment & Chemicals
We use high end innovative equipment and technology. All products are chemical free where possible and we follow manufacturers recommendations in specialist areas.
Equipment and materials included in our fee.
The company have full public liability insurance of £5 Million and employer’s liability of £5 million.
Contact Us for a Quote
Contracts run on a yearly basis, please see our full Terms & Conditions for additional information.
Peace of Mind
We understand that the systems and apparatus within your property can appear complex and most equipment requires servicing at regular intervals. These items are your responsibility to maintain and thankfully we have an established contractor ready to complete testing of all or some of the items below.
Every 6 monthly visit we will carry out the following servicing:
- HIU (Heat Interface Unit)
- UFH (Underfloor Heating)
- CIU (Cooling Interface Unit)
- FCU (Fan Coil Unit)
- MVHR (Mechanical Ventilation with Heat Recovery)
- Function Test any installed Electric Bathroom UFH
- Function Test any installed Heated Towel Rails
- Function Test the Smoke Alarms
- Visually verify that the Sprinkler Heads in each room have not been obstructed
- Take a Thermal Image of the Consumer Unit (Fuse Board) to highlight any hot spots
- Trip Test the Consumer Unit
- Clean all the Supply & Extract Grilles for the Fan Coils & MVHR